Special Education Advocate
There is no one-size-fits-all plan that meets the needs of all students, therefore the available services will be tailored and customized to fit the specific needs of the individual child and family.
- Educational File Review
- Family Consultation
- New diagnosis debrief support
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Process Consultation
- In-Home Observations
- School Observations and Data Collection
- Parent/Teacher Conference Attendance
- Analysis of neuropsych / psychological reports and debrief of patterns of strengths and areas of need
- Analysis of Accommodation and Modification Needs
- Collaboration with 504 planning and implementation
- Attendance and Advocacy at Individualized Education Plan Meetings (IEP)
- Consultation regarding Functional Behavior Analysis (FBA), Behavior Support Plan (BSP)
- School Tours and Consultation of Placement
Would you like to receive pricing info on the services offered?